sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

The Last Supper - My representation

This is my representation for "The last supper" because it represents how sacred is my house to me and my family, because there is where all my secrets can go out, where I can be free, no worries about beeing myself.

I like because, including what I just said, gives us strength, gives us life, energy, health and a lot of things more, and all of this things, are the things that Jesus Christ gave us with his sacrifice and pain.

I think that the idea of this picture and the intention of Leonardo DaVinci is very similar, because both of them are providing food, basic element for life because it prevents you for hunger and represent the great body of Christ, both are providing wine, which in this case is the blood of Christ and prevents you for thirstiness. In this picture we could fine lots of similarities with "The last supper" because its base is the same, but expressed in a different way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario