martes, 8 de septiembre de 2009

This image represents, the peacefullnes of my body , the joy of my life, and the loneliness of my heart.
I think this picture represents very well the way that Vincent Van Gogh felt when he painted the "Starry night", he didn't know very well how did he felt, lonely because the love of his life wasn't interested in him, or maybe happy because he was a peacefull person that night. Maybe he didn't felt anything, like just because of fun, or because he liked how the stars shone that night, its something impossible to tell, because we weren't there.

But what I want to express with this picture are my emotions , like sometimes when I am sad I like to talk to the stars because I feel like they are the only ones who can understand me, or some secrets I can't tell anyone about them.

Sometimes I look at the stars and see how beautiful life is the way it is, even though sometimes whe want to die just to get out of trouble.

Thats why I think that this picture is really alike with the starry night of Vincent Van Gogh


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario